Button Down Denim Albiate Shirt
Denim shirts are a staple of our collection for years now. As usual, sewn in Poland using a soft, lightly washed denim cloth (145g/m) woven by Albiate 1830, a brand owned by Albini. Finished out with mother of pearl buttons.
Ages gracefully, developing more character with each wear and wash. All of the above make these shirts the best option for casual wear.
This is a medium wash model, slightly bleached light-blue button down, with tan buttons and a stitched placket,
- Lingerie class stitching, stitch densite min 7 per 1cm,
- Hand selected fabrics,
- Mother of pearl buttons stitched and reinforced by the Ascolite® Button Shank Wrapping / http://www.ascolite.com/en/
- Cuffs with two buttons that allow for adjusting the circumference,
- A conscious construction of the shirt, a slim fit with a reasonably tailored waist. Well fitting sleeves.
- Size tolerance +/- 2cm.
- FABRIC: 100% COTTON from Albiate
- WEIGHT: 145 g/m2
- COLLAR: button down
- mother of pearl buttons
- made in Poland
Opinions about Button Down Denim Albiate Shirt
|Size||collar girth (A)||chest girth (B)||waist girth (C)||hips (D)||shoulders (E)||back width (F)||sleeve length (G)||cuffs (H)||shirt length (I)|
The table refers to the measurements of the clothing