Made to Order
Besides MTM tailoring, we now offer MTO garments for our clients based abroad.
Therefore, even if you are unable to visit us in Katowice, you can still enjoy the virtues of custom tailoring with the new, simplified made-to-order option that can be done fully remotely.
With this service, you can have your suit, sportcoat or a pair of trousers made in one of hundreds available fabrics (same selection as for our MTM service), in any RTW size (with small adjustments available). The style will be based off our house cut (with limited customization options). The whole process takes up approximately 5 weeks from the order to the finished garment.
How does it work?
- first you need to know which size fits you best - if you already have tried on any of our RTW garments, that should be easy,
- if you need a specific sleeve, jacket’s back or trousers length, note that - we are able to customize it for you,
- you can choose between our single-breasted, soft-shouldered, 3-roll-2 or double-breasted, soft-shouldered, 6x2 cuts for any given sportcoat/suit jacket,
- our staff will help you out with the fabric choices, sending you the pictures and talking through the proposed selection, also taking care of choosing the right lining color and matching buttons,
- everything will be made up to the same half canvas construction standard as our RTW and MTM garments.
In general, we would advice our MTO service for those who already own a few pieces of our RTW tailoring and are willing to have something made from a different fabric that is not available ready-made.
How can I place my order?
- write us an e-mail at email@example.com, preferably with a description of what you are at (e.g. I need a rustic tweed sportcoat/I would like to see fabric options for a green velvet dinner jacket/please help me find a blue, green and grey check that could be made into a summer suit),
- our MTO specialists will contact you shortly with a proposed fabric selection and/or additional questions that will help them guide you through the process,
- together you will choose the style features, such as the cut (single- or double-breasted) and the type of pockets,
- after agreeing on the choices and accepting the price, the order will be placed (payment in advance required),
- the finished garment will be shipped to you in about 5 weeks time.
How much does it cost?
- sportcoats start at EUR 799, suits at EUR 1199,
- the final price depends on the fabric.
Note that all of our MTO garments are not subject to returns due to being custom made.