On special offer
sky blue delicate stripes formal shirt with spread collar Albini
For the manufacture of our shirts we depend on a specialist, experienced polish shirt sewing plant. During our long partnership, we've had many chances to experience the extraordinary precision of their craft. We use fabrics sourced by the Albini group, one of the most renowned suppliers of shirting cloth in the world.
- Lingerie class stitching, stitch densite min 7 per 1cm,
- Hand selected fabrics,
- Mother of pearl buttons stitched and reinforced by the Ascolite® Button Shank Wrapping / http://www.ascolite.com/en/
- Removable collar stays, which allow the collar to hold it's shape properly for a long time,
- Cuffs with two buttons that allow for adjusting the circumference,
- A conscious construction of the shirt, a slim fit with a reasonably tailored waist. Well fitting sleeves.
- Size tolerance +/- 2cm.
- FABRIC: 100% COTTON Albini DUKE-4
- WEIGHT: 127 g/m2
- COLLAR: CUTAWAY
- mother of pearl buttons
- made in Poland
Ask about product
Write your opinion
|Size||collar girth (A)||chest girth (B)||waist girth (C)||hips (D)||shoulders (E)||back width (F)||sleeve length (G)||cuffs (H)||shirt length (I)|
The table refers to the measurements of the clothing