Poszetka | Spring/summer 2021 collection
9 pairs of trousers, 5 sports jackets, 5 suits, 2 field jackets... and 1 surprise.
To keep it short: we're not slowing down and have prepared a record big offer for you!
This time everything revolves around delicate, pastel tones. Even the classic colours are slightly "tinted". That means that a jacket, or even a whole suit gets a little less business and gains a much more casual role - even though it still fits with all the classic bits. The verstaility remains the same, it may be even more practical. This is the tailoring for our age - the ever more "casualising" times!
Conceptually, we've sliced the collection - especially when it comes to jackets - into two parts: new stuff and continued bestsellers, in properly refreshed forms. Meaning that there are completely new things, perhaps even trends, and then there are things in which we experimented only with fabrics or details. That being said, it's still classic and timeless menswear, so there was no need to reinvent the wheel.
Among the new arrivals are:
- a jacket made from a mixture of linen, silk, wool and cotton devised by the italian Ferla mill, with an excellent drape (much bigger wow effect when seen in person!),
- an ultralight suit in an unusual hue of navy/indigo with bright glimpses in the main fabric, made from majorly wool with a small addition of linen (by Cerruti),
- trousers sewn from linen corduroy and cotton joggers,
- a green jacket made from cotton seersucker (you're requested it many times, we've managed to find a suitable fabric),
- two offers of wedding suits, which we've dubbed as "boho, but tasteful",
- a bow to our Ladies - for the first time, a ladies' RTW jacket, made from a wonderul Loro Piana fabric.
Some bestselleres return, like the double-breasted Clark, light gray Portofino suit or the safari jacket. We couldn't have omitted that one, we can safely say it's the most safari of all the safari jackets we've produced. We've used a sand coloured linen by Solbiati - specifically speaking a linen crepe, a rather heavy fabric (by modern standards, it's "barely" 380g/m) but very airy, springy and not prone to creasing. A terrific garment for versatile, day to day outerwear, suitable for all of the spring, summer and autumn.