The art of handcrafting neckties
9 years of experience in the tailoring craft allowed us to compile a unique know-how about hand sewn ties.
The result of our prolonged work was a complete construction scheme of the slightly forgotten accessory, the tie:
- is to enchant it's user by hand-done craftsmanship,
- proves no difficulty when tieing the perfect knot and forming a solid dimple,
- keeps it's form and usefulness when in use.
We encourage you to take a closer look at the things that make our products well known in Poland and eagerly bought abroad.
We use the best natural fabrics woven in Como region in Italy or the city of Macclesfield in England. During the long
years of partnership we managed to establish friendly relations with our suppliers, a very important aspect when conducting
business remotely. The weaving mills we work with are of paramount importance on the textile map of Europe, many of them
working with other well-established men's fashion titans such as Drake's or Turnbull and Asser.
Made by hand
Our untipped ties are hand sewn from the beginning (cutting of the form) to the very end (label attachment). It takes one and a half hour for our tailor to create a tie from scratch. Some of the details that denote the tailoring precision we practise are:
- hand finished roll of the tie,
- matching the pattern properly on both parts of the tie,
- hand sewn label and bar tack.
Inside the tide lies it's soul; interlining, which determines how easy the tie will be to tie, and it's springiness.
We use italian two-fold interlinings, the same ones you can find in the best ties in the world. An unique fastening of the interlining to the outer fabric allows us to secure the construction and make the interlining more stable.
There are a few construction variants in our ties:
- 3 fold - the most popular variant, created by folding the main fabric three times. We produce two kinds, self tipped and lined with viscose.
- Untipped - a tie requiring the most precision to make. Amazes the user with it's finish made by hand and lightness. Recommended for an everyday outfit or to wink at the world of sartorial fashion.
- 6 fold - created by folding the main fabric six times, a six fold tie is a tie for real connoisseur. When compared to a normal tie you can see that it's comprised of as much as two times more of the same fabric. The amount of the fabric used, natural springiness and it's precise sewing and hand finish make it an elite and luxurious product.