Meet the new guest of our questionnaire - opera singer and menswear enthusiast Dresden!
Author: Poszetka.com + Dresden
1. Tell us briefly about yourself. What do you do and what is your everyday life like?
I am an opera/classical singer. Part of my work is travelling around and outside Denmark to perform. Aside from opera productions, I also do concerts and church singing.
My everyday life revolves around music and scene rehearsals, reading, some strolling, and styling as well.
2. How did you discover menswear and how did this journey begin?
Even when I was a little boy, I already like dressing up according to my mom. It was at an early age that I started choosing my own clothes. Then as I grew up, I started to discover my own style which was acquired through experiences, career, living abroad and meeting people.
After that happened, I started to learn and discover clothing brands that complimented my style and personality.
3. How would you describe your everyday style? Do you have any particular style that you love and stick to?
My everyday style is leaning much into a classic yet comfortable look. Some of my rehearsals require lots of movements so I need to wear clothes that I can move freely. I also try to experiment everyday in my combinations.
A classic denim trousers is also an easy pick when I am rushing. Crisp, neat, and classic; that is always my goal on choosing my daily outfits.
4. Your favourite piece of clothing?
My favorite piece of clothing is the safari or any belted jacket. For me, it is very elegant and has a nice silhouette.
5. Your favourite, most worn pair of shoes?
Moje ulubione i najczęściej noszone buty to para klasycznych loafersów typu horsebit od Gucciego.
6. The single favourite item in your wardrobe?
This is a tough question but maybe my safari jackets.
7. The garment that you have been dreaming of, but still have not acquired?
It's not actually a garment but a timepiece. I am dreaming of owning a Cartier Tank.
8. Your biggest style icon and the biggest inspiration?
I have three style icons, Muhammed Ali, Yves Saint Laurent and my second mom Tingting Cojuangco. Yes, she is a woman but she inspires me with her thoughts about fashion and elegance. She is a respected fashion icon in my country and has been acknowledged not only for her style but also her contribution to society.
9. Tell us three of your favourite, most inspiring (menswear related) Instagram accounts.
I like so much:
10. What makes you like Poszetka.com the most?
Poszetka is simply amazing. The clothing pieces are meticulously made with high quality materials. Also, the fit is just fantastic that I always feel confident wearing them which is an important thing on ones personal style. Another worth mentioning are their very helpful staff even it's just online. I really look forward to visiting the physical store in the future.
11. Your favourite product from Poszetka.com range? What would you recommend in particular?
I have two favorites from Poszetka, the corduroy safari jacket and recently the linen trousers. The color selections are fantastic and worth recommending.
12. What are your hobbies apart from your job and the menswear world?
I like to read. It is my moment of disconnection and also recharging. I also love walking both in a quiet natural park or even in a busy city center because both give me different kinds of energies and inspirations.
Thank you for the talk. It was a pleasure!