We are back with The Questionnaire! Today we are having a special guest, someone we just had to talk to, especially while celebrating our 10th anniversary. Say hello to Asia, a person without whom Poszetka would never come to life!
Author: Mateusz Tryjanowski & Poszetka.com + Joanna Godziek
1. Tell us briefly about yourself. What do you do and what is your everyday life like?
I am multifunctional, I do not have one daily schedule! In the company, I am the one who deals with various matters and adjusts the plan to the needs of the day. Besides that, I am a mother of three little troublemakers, that’s hard! But getting to the point: I am the founder & owner of Poszetka and this is what I do professionally.
2. How did you discover menswear and how did this journey begin?
Spontaneously: being a good wife, I made my husband a pocket square because there weren’t any available in stores. It turned out that there were a lot of gentlemen who didn’t have such good wives, so I started making more and selling them! The fascination with the classic menswear came later and continues to this day.
3. How would you describe your everyday style? Do you have any particular style that you love and stick to?
Apparently I have my personal style, at least others think so: I often hear that something is my style or is not. However, I am not so sure - I don't think I'm holding onto anything particular. I am quite changeable, I dress very differently, from classic suits and dresses to boho style or hipster tracksuits... It depends on the mood, probably.
4. Your favourite piece of clothing?
A classic coat.
5. Your favourite, most worn pair of shoes?
Cognac suede chelsea boots, made by Loake.
6. The single favourite item in your wardrobe?
Long, minimalistic kimono from Elementy (polish brand) in a beautiful shade of forest green.
7. The garment that you have been dreaming of, but still have not acquired?
A long (ground-length) coat without buttons, cut from naturally-coloured, undyed wool… But it’s currently in the making. ;)
8. Your biggest style icon and the biggest inspiration?
9. Tell us three of your favourite, most inspiring (menswear related) Instagram accounts.
I have opened Instagram maybe 4 times in my whole life...
10. What makes you like Poszetka.com the most?
Like? I love it! I love it for the family vibe and the scent of craftsmanship.
11. Your favourite product from Poszetka.com range? What would you recommend in particular?
“Upper Silesia” scarf - I wear my own with everything.
12. What are your hobbies apart from your job and the menswear world?
Shortly: family, friends, mountains, skitouring and ecology.
Thank you Asia for the talk. It was a pleasure!