Frequently Asked Questions / Returns
1) What is the shipping cost?
The shipping cost varies depending on the choice of delivery method:
- Polish Mail - Registered priority letter (outside EU): 10-25 EUR, 15-35 USD (depending on the country)
- Courier DHL Worldwide Express (outside EU): 35-48 USD, 20-40 EUR (depending on the country)
- Courier DHL Economy Select (Andorra, Norway, Switzerland): 15 EUR
- Courier DPD (EU): 9-11 EUR (depending on the country)
- Courier DPD (UY): 15 EUR
- DHL Worldwide Express (Cyprus, Malta): 20 EUR
- Polish Mail - Registered priority letter (Cyprus, Malta): 15 EUR
2) Do I have to pay more for shipping when I buy several products? Regardless of the size of the order, the price for delivery does not change. 3) What is the delivery date? We ship most orders within 24 hours of posting the transfer. The maximum deadlines for preparing products for shipment are visible on the product's card. 5) Can I pick up the product in person? There is a possibility of personal pickup in Katowice in a stationary store at ul. Morcinka 23 (0048 888 266 355). Opening hours Mon.-Fri. 10-18.
It is also possible to arrange an individual pickup - please contact 0048 602 385 783. 6) Can I return or exchange? ∙ Returns or exchanges of products are possible up to 14 days from the date of receipt of the order. ∙ Shipment with the product intact should be sent to the following address: Poszetka.com, ul. Sokolska 78, 40-087 Katowice ∙ It is not possible to return or exchange a product personalized with embroidery or made according to individual guidelines. 7) Are the products made of 100% natural fabrics? We strive to make our products made of the highest quality natural fabrics. In 95%, the fabrics do not have any admixtures of synthetic fibers. However, single designs with an admixture can occur (max. 5%). 8) Where do the fabrics from which the products are made come from? All fabrics come from Italian and English producers. We personally visit weaving mills where materials for our products are made.